Day 1: EVOLUTION - Full Day Reef Cruise
Passenger numbers approx. 140, NO BIG crowds
- Travelling to the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, exclusive mooring locations.
- Large air-conditioned modern lounge to relax in comfort
- Full length sundecks for sunbathing
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including steak, fish, prawns, sausages and tropical salads Complimentary fruit and cheese platter on return journey
- Live Australian Musical Entertainer
- Up to three certified or introductory dives available per day (optional) and Awesome Scenic Helicopter Flights to & from our exclusive Heli-Pontoon on the Outer Reef (optional)
- Free guided snorkelling tour
- Free 5 minute scuba diving lesson. Try it first - it's fun, it's easy!
- Fully equipped vessel with state of the art snorkel and dive equipment
Day 2: Kuranda Historic Train and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Kuranda Scenic Railway
Travel by historic train to Kuranda, the village in the rainforest, with free time to explore the markets and speak with the locals.
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Skyrail then takes you on an amazing experience over Australia's World Heritage listed Tropical Rainforest canopy descending into the forest at two stations, Red Peak and Barron Falls Guests can enjoy spectacular views from three lookouts at Barron Falls station and learn more about the environment from ranger guided tours at Red Peak Station.
Day 3: Cape Tribulation
Enjoy an unforgettable day of fun, discovery and adventure exploring the majestic rainforests, pristine rivers and white sandy beaches of the World Heritage Listed Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Parks with our professional, friendly and experienced guides. Cape Tribulation is the only place in the world where two-world heritage listed regions live alongside each other. Includes a guided walk through Mossman Gorge, Entry to the Wildlife habitat and lunch at Cape Trib Beach house.